“I only have to do three things to look halfway decent, curl my lashes, fill in my brows, and put some lipstick on”. Courteney Cox.
As for your lashes -it is amazing how long, full eyelashes open and lift the eyes. Even in the absence of other makeup, a quick eyelash curling or coat of mascara is all a woman needs for a more youthful, put together, eye-catching look. Yet, not all women have luscious eyelashes. Fortunately, thanks to new developments, it’s possible to have full, longer lashes. I recommend lashes by Janette.
Pump up the volume with amazing products
There are remarkable, clinically proven formulas to grow longer lashes readily available at the cosmetics counter or the doctor’s office. Some excellent choices to try are:
- Cargo Lash Activator Night. A lash conditioner that contains marine algae extracts to increase thickness and growth, nourish lash roots, and slow lash loss. Designed to be worn overnight, it claims 169% improvement over natural growth rates within 30 days.
- Talika Eyelash Lipocils. Containing lecithin and natural plant extracts, this product promises to nourish and improve the appearance of lashes in 28 days. This treatment must be applied twice a day and can be used alone or as a primer before applying mascara.
- Fusion Beauty StimuLashFusion Intensive Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer. Promises to boost eyelash length and fullness in approximately six weeks. This formula contains peptides and amino acids, ingredients that can help repair and strengthen eyelashes making them shiny and flexible.
- RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum. Formulated with polypeptides, this product pledges to lengthen, thicken, and volumize lashes by 62% in four to six weeks with a simple once a day application.
- Tarte Cosmetics MultiplEYE Natural Lash Enhancing Primer. Claims to extend and thicken the appearance of lashes by 739%. With ingredients such as sweet almond extract and soy protein which are known to nourish and hydrate, resulting in improved lash length and growth.
Latisse® is an FDA approved growth treatment for lashes available by prescription. The solution, when applied as directed, generates longer, darker and thicker eyelashes. Lashes start to show results within two to twelve weeks of use. Discontinuing the product will cause lashes to return to the original state. Only a doctor can prescribe Latisse, so you’ll need to talk to your doctor to see if it’s right for you.
Growing longer lashes is easy; it’s just a matter of choosing a product, applying it just like eyeliner or mascara and watch them multiply. Who knows, after a while, your make up routine might just involve “curling your eyelashes, filling in your eyebrows, and putting some lipstick on” to look fantastic.